Snackwebsites offers you different page types, each allowing you to add different content.
A. General page types
The general page types are available to all users, free or premium.
1. The Standard page is the default type, on which you can add different content: text, photo, video, audio, links, or embed content. You can also set a cover photo to the page.
2. On the Gallery page you can set up a nice gallery, with images uploaded directly from your computer, or imported from your account on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, or Photobucket. You can also choose one of 4 gallery views that best fits your website design. They all look great on mobile devices.
3. The About page type is created to display information about the author (creator) of the website. This page type is usually used on blogs. On this page type you can also add links to your social media profiles.
4. The Contact page can display your address and your location on a map widget, your phone number and your email address. If you don’t want to display your email address, you can just add a contact form.
5. On a Multiple listing page type you can add an image slider (with links), a headline, and a summary of all pages inside a category.
6. The Category works basically like a folder, and allows you to group similar pages or categories.
B. Advanced page types
The advanced page types are available only to premium users, or can be unlocked using 10 points.
1. The redirect page allow you to create a page that links to a different page. You can redirect to a page published in this website or anywhere else. When you redirect, only the page name will be shown in the menu; summary data will also be displayed when listing the parent category (if any).
2. On a HTML page you can paste embed code, or any HTML content.
3. The Slider page type is similar to the Multiple listing page type, but gives you more options. You can add an image slider (with links), a headline that appears under the image slider, a thumbnail list with title, links and description to your articles and testimonials from customers. You can also add links to your social media profiles, or a newsletter opt-in.
4. Beside having the same options from the Slider page, on a Presentation page you can also add a video from TubeSnack, YouTube or Vimeo, an image or embed content, and a description of it.